The biggest feature of coreless motors is ironless.
Ironless rotor make it possible to operate in a quick response.
Ironless rotor doesn't generate a cogging torque, therefore coreless motors can run smoothly and low vibration.
Ironless rotor doesn't generate an Eddy current which increases an internal load of motors, therefore coreless motors can achieve high efficiency.
Main features of Coreless motor
- Ultra compact design (Small size and light weight)
- Energy saving(Low electricity consumption)
- Excellent controllability
(Low mechanical time constant and quick response)
- High efficiency(No iron core plus hight effciency)
- Smooth motive power(Constant rotation without cogging)
- Low electrical noise(Long life)